This guide describes the contents of this master's programme. More information about studying at the business school can be found in the general study guide for Oulu Business School's master level students.
Master's Programme in Marketing
Marketing education develops your expertise in the fundamentals of marketing, such as campaign design or branding. Moreover, you can familiarize yourself in organizational buying behavior, logistics and digitalization of business within changing global markets. Marketing graduates will be equipped with numerous capabilities needed in the business world.
General Learning Outcomes
• Analytical thinking and problem solving – our graduates are able to solve business and/or economic problems and make business decisions.
• Disciplinary knowledge – our graduates demonstrate deep and coherent understanding of an academic field of study.
• Business knowledge - our graduates demonstrate deep understanding of their own profession, and are able to use, process and analyze economic and/or business information.
• Globally responsible leadership – our graduates are able to act as future generators of sustainable value for business and society.
• Communication skills - our graduates demonstrate professional oral and written communication knowledge and skills appropriate for business situations.
List of courses and teaching timetable are available in Marketing degree diagram.
(HUOM! Opiskelijat, jotka eivät ole Intenational Master`s Programme in Marketing tutkinto-ohjelmassa katsokaa suomenkielinen opinto-opas, jossa näille opiskelijoille tarkoitettu tutkintorakenne esillä.)
Learning Outcomes in the Marketing programme:
After attaining the degree the student is able to produce novel marketing knowledge for the needs of businesses and organizations, manage marketing operations in one’s working organization, analyze managerial issues and practices by applying marketing concepts, set goals and work to obtain those goals, and to communicate explicitly, critically and analytically using a conceptual mindset. The student is willing to continue her/his learning also in the future.