During the course the student will explore entrepreneurship from the perspective of an artistic process and learn the process of designing improbable solutions. The students are challenged to question mainstream values, assumptions taken for granted, and ways of doing things. The course gives the student tools that are needed in developing improbable business models and solutions that can shift paradigms.
During the intensive workshops of the course, the student will work in teams and learn to regulate emotions, such as uncertainty, frustration, enthusiasm, and joy.
Upon completion of the course, the student will:
- develop entrepreneurial leadership
- increase abilities to build new inspiring visions
- master agile methods of creation to deal with uncertainty and risks
- learn how to use diversity and improbable encounters to develop business
- connect passion and convictions with a project which creates value
- leverage failure to increase creativity and resilience