5 credits: seminar session and 30 credits: writing a thesis
1. Composing your own research plan and presenting it in a seminar.
2. Presenting an international (or domestic) refereed article related to your own thesis in a seminar (to be agreed on with the supervisor)
3. Presenting an intermediate stage of your own thesis (e.g. methodological solutions/basis of analysis - to be agreed on with the supervisor)
4. Presenting your Master's thesis and responding to an opponent's criticisms.
5. Acting as on opponent to another stduent's thesis
6. Other activivties in the seminars
7. Finishing your own thesis